Want to “taste the adventure?” How about training in one of the many PADI specialty courses! Become proficient in your Breathing with our “peak Performance Buoyancy specialty” Or take some of those awesome photo’s with “Underwater Photography” Want to identify what kind of fish you’re looking at? How about the “Fish Identification course”?
Whatever your interests are Diwa Dominicana and PADI can offer a course that will not only make you a more proficient Diver but will also enhance the fun!!! Book yours Today!!
Digital Underwater Photography – Get started with your Padi Digital Underwater photography specialty course today and discover the wonder of your own making, learn how to take great pictures with your own camera. Diving in Puerto Plata.
- You must have your open water or junior open water license!
- Must be 10 years of age!
- You will learn how to use your camera underwater, to adjust reflection and take advantage of the digital world under.
- It will take 1 day: 2 dives and class room
Peak Performance Buoyancy – Do you use up your air to quick, feel like you can not relax and float like the others, then this is for you! We will teach you how to get better with your buoyancy, hover and help you relax better in your dives, this will also help you consume less air on your dives.
- You must have your Open water or
- Your junior open water license!
- Must be 10 years of age!
- It will take 1 day: 2 dives and class room.
Deep dive – First ask yourself why and is this for me! The more deep you go, the more aware you have to be and more things you have to learn, remember it is all about your safety! Diving in Sosua & Sosua Bay.
- You decide you want to go deeper and you feel this is for you.
- You will learn more about dive planning, procedures and the hazards of deep dives, you will be able to dive until 40 meters / 130 feet, if you want to go deeper than this, you have to do your tech dive specialty course with a certified dive center.
- Must have Advanced Open Water license and 15 years of age!
- It will take 2 days – 4 dives.
Search & Recovery – Have you ever lost something in the water? Or searched for a treasure? The PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course will teach you ways to find objects underwater and bring them to the surface.
The level you need to have!
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Open Water Diver AND PADI Underwater Navigation certifications
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- You’ll learn search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems. You’ll also cover limited visibility, search patterns and safe object recovery using lift devices.
- Will take 2 days – 4 dives.
What can I use it for!
Your Search and Recovery Adventure Dive may count toward this Specialty certification at instructor discretion. This specialty can also be used as one of five Specialty certifications required for your Dive Master.
Dive in Puerto Plata & Sosua